Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Amazing experience! {San Diego Wedding Photographer}

Last weekend I had the privledge of being part of an amazing day. Barbara and Tony celebrated 10 years of marriage with a vow renewal ceremony. They are such an awesome couple, and part of a beautiful family including their own five children. Barbara is currently fighting brain cancer and the story of their last years took my breath away when she told it to me. I felt completly honored to be let into this extroidanary event. The love I witnessed between the two of them, and their family and friends still gives me chills. As I continue to edit the pictures I send up my thoughts and prayers to them as they continue their lives together. Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your day.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment