Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Such a great shoot! { La Jolla Family Photographer }

I had the privilege of spending the evening with a great family. They were a fellow Navy family, but Mr. B is stationed overseas. He was home on leave, and getting ready to go back to his duty station, so we got together to do their family pictures before his departure. Grandma was visiting from Montana and she was a great addition to the shoot as well. I loved capturing her running down the beach with her granddaughter.

The "B" family were all so much fun. Mr. B was hilarious, and his little boy was just as silly. It made for a very exciting shoot. Being knee deep in freezing cold water was ohhhhhhh so lovely......but I got the shot!!! :)

I really enjoyed my time at the beach with this family. Watching the love that this father had for his wife and children was beautiful. I left with a warm fuzzy feeling and sent Mrs. B a message to thank her for letting me spend some time with them. Her reply brought tears to my eyes. She said "......It felt good to leave his pending departure behind us and just laugh. Thank you for giving us that moment." That made my week. Thank you again "B" Family. God Bless you this holiday season. You will be in my thoughts.

Here are a few sneak peeks for you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment